MISD Athletic Department is accepting MISD Hall of Fame nomination forms.
Hall of Fame webpage
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES: A candidate must be someone who demonstrated character, citizenship, success & leadership during his/her affiliation with Midway High School AND must meet the guidelines in one of the following categories:
- Excelled in Midway High School athletics (minimum two year letter award, all district, all-state, most valuable player, state recognition, athletic college scholarship, etc.); and
- Graduated from Midway at least five (5) years ago.
- Coached a sanctioned sport at Midway for a minimum of five (5) years; and
- Retired from coaching, or left employment, at Midway at least five (5) years ago.
i. Won state, state recognition or attained record status.
- Contributed extraordinarily to Midway High School athletics in a capacity other than as a coach or athlete (e.g. faculty, administrator, media, tournament official, community leader, or supporter); and
- Involved in Midway High School athletics for a sustained period of time.
If you wish to nominate, please complete the form linked below. All forms should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Midway High School
8200 Mars Dr
Waco, Texas 76712